Japanese Year of the Boar Bag Strap Accessory from Japan
Our handmade 2019 Year of the Boar bag strap is perfect to clip on to your bag, key ring, hang in the car or keep in your pocket when you need a bit of color and a bit of luck!
Each strap is made from either leather or vegan cord, featuring an 8mm gold rutile quartz in the center, 6mm genuine stones or precious stones on the sides and finished off with a porcelain boar charm made in Japan.
Choose from our finished straps, or request a custom color theme of your choice!
Measures: approx. 6"/15cm end to end.
Our exclusive pieces are not manufactured in a factory or mass produced in a sweat shop. Each piece is made by hand by the owner of this shop, with time and attention given to detail and design.
A list of stones and what they symbolize is included in the package. All stones are genuine AA+ grade.
* red: gold rutile quartz, garden variety quartz, red agate
* blue: gold rutile quartz, fog quartz, sodalite
* black (leather and vegan): gold rutile quartz, howlite, larvikite, hypersthene
* brown: gold rutile quartz, moss agate, tiger eye
* light blue leather: tourmaline quartz focal stone, blue sandstone, sodalite, crystal
* aqua vegan: tourmaline quartz focal stone, gray larvikite, white howlite, fog quartz
* dark blue/purple theme: teal amazonite, crystal, lavender and purple amethyst
* customer choice
Omamori: Omamori Japanese amulets are purchased at shrines and temples and contain a blessing for the owner. Our omamori are for general good luck and protection. Four colors available:
A: red with gold
B: green with white
C: red with white
D: mini-size purple
E: mini-size white
F: mini-size red
NOTE: There are only ONE each of D, E and F. These come from the famous Hongu Taisha shrine on the KumanoKodo Pilgrimage path.
Off on a Whim products may be addictive. Customers have been seen coming back for more!
💌 Click to join the Off on a Whim Journey newsletter! Monthly giveaways, tutorials, information and progress updates.
* Leather color may vary due to the nature of naturally dyed leathers.
* Some stone colors may vary due to the nature of stones coming from different rock/batches.
* All natural materials purchased either in Japan, or directly from the country of origin, no plastics or glass (unless specified and with the exception of the thread).
⛩️ Made in Japan, where stone energy is widely practiced. All pieces are cleansed with white sage before shipping to their new homes. Off on a Whim jewelry is made near the famous World Heritage Mt. Koya in Wakayama.
This is custom made upon order and will ship once complete. Please allow up to 5 days upon order detail finalization for item to be shipped. International orders may take 7 days ~ 8 weeks to arrive.