Blue Sapphire and Leather Wrap Bracelet Gift for September
Blue leather wrap bracelet perfect for the lover of all things peaceful, gentle and serene. Full of genuine stones and gemstones, this makes a lovely gift for the September friend, sister, mother or child. Layer it with other pieces for a more dynamic look, or wear it on its own for a casual every day look. A personalized hand stamped initial charm makes it just a little bit more special.
Let us know at checkout what initial to stamp on the genuine silver initial charm!
genuine AA+~ grade (list included in the package)
blue dumortierite: courage, harmony, anti-panic, positive outlook, spiritual stone
blue sapphire: the wisdom stone, anti-depression, concentration, joy and peace of mind, attracts prosperity
clear crystal: focus and concentration, harmony and balance, general and all-purpose stone]
blueberry quartz glass bead
Choose one from our collection: clasps
S-M: 6-7”/15.5-18cm wrist (stones reach S size with leather closures to reach M)
L-XL: 7-8”/19-20.5cm wrist (stones reach L size with leather closures to reach XL)
To find your size, measure right around your wrist. We add length to the finish for a comfortable fit.
CAUTION!!Off on a Whim products may be addictive. Customers have been seen coming back for more.
- Wrap the bracelet around the wrist by holding one end against your wrist and securing it at the end. Gorgeous!
- Layer with other pieces for a dynamic effect.
- Each stone is woven to the leather 4 times for extra durability.
- Leather color may vary due to the nature of naturally dyed leathers. Stones may vary due to the nature of ... nature!
- Avoid pools, baths, showers, exercise and contact with chemicals (not you, just your bracelet!)
PROCESSING/ SHIPPING/ PACKAGING
Made on order, ships within 5 business days. International orders take 7 days ~ 8 weeks to arrive.
Handcrafted in our Japanese studio near the famous World Heritage Mt. Koya in Wakayama.
Orders over $50.00 and/or gift wrapped come in a handmade WAFU 和風 Japanese-style bag made by a local seamstress.